Effective Date: June 10, 2019
At Dog Hair In My Paint, we want you to enjoy our products and give wonderful gifts. Your privacy is important to us.
This Privacy Notice explains what information Dog Hair In My Paint, (“Dog Hair In My Paint.com,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collects, uses, shares, retains, and protects, your payment information and photos. This Privacy Notice applies to our website. Your use of the DogHairInMyPaint.com website is also subject to our Terms & Conditions.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND THE TERMS & CONDITIONS IN FULL TO UNDERSTAND OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE. BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
What Kind of Information does Dog Hair In My Paint Collect ?
Information about You and Your Dog Hair In My Paint Account: When you want to upload digital photos, you may provide us with:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Phone number, billing and shipping address
- A password
This information is mandatory if you choose to create an account and use your Dog Hair In My Paint account to reorder easily, track your orders and enhance your online experience with us.
We may also use this information to respond to your questions or concerns.
We will also use your contact information to send you newsletters only if you opt in, in order to share news about new Dog Hair In My Paint products, respond to your requests and inquiries, or reach out to you about issues and questions about your account.
- Your Photos: When you decide to upload photos to DogHairInMyPaint.com website whether signed in to an account or not, we will collect:
- Photos that you upload
Note: you may include photo titles, captions, categories, the location of a photo, and/or the date a file was created
- Photos that you upload
Titles, captions, categories, the location of photos, and/or the date a file was created are not required to upload your photos; they are designed for your convenience.
Your Financial Information: When you complete a purchase with Dog Hair In My Paint, we use PayPal and Stripe gateways and will share the following information with these payment providers in order to process your payments:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
To better understand how a provider uses and stores the data shared with them, check their privacy policies directly:
On What Legal Basis Do We Process Your Personal Information?
We process personal information per applicable law and with transparency and fairness. Our processing activities are conducted:
- With your consent
- In order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you
Legal Needs: We may disclose personal information about visitors to our website:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
We do not knowingly collect information from any child under the age of 18 without parental consent. If we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it.
Account Deletion: If you request to delete your Dog Hair In My Paint account, we will permanently remove all photos and other information from your account. Your photos will not be accessible to you even if you choose to rejoin or reactivate your account at a later date.
Information necessary for the purposes of maintaining business records regarding a deleted and cancelled account, including records of credit transactions and account ownership, will be retained in accordance with applicable law.
- When we process your information, we do so with your consent, and/or as necessary to provide the products and services, operate our business.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us at Info@DogHairInMyPaint.com